It’s story time

Bonjour!

Started a fire, got you all together

I want to tell you a story:
I registered at Kopeechka and start creating accounts for me. At first I earned money by selling these accounts. Then the service began to be known, it grew, the customer base increased, but I needed more and more. Then the referral program was born.

It’s simple – you invite a friend and get 10% of his spending, and if you are also a developer – you invite your users and earn another 10% of their spending. With soft_id will help our support. Yes, that’s not much. But if you have 100 friends and each spent 10 rubles, then the sum is already 1000rub. ( And if you invite a friend and a user of the software – in the sum of 20%).

Kopeechka grown. I have more friends at this service. Yes, and I began to make more passive money just because I called those who need it.
Yes, they would have come here yourself. But, I would not make 10%.

Small steps make a big result. So my advice to you, friends, remember that you can make money in this way.

A little bit of visual numbers:
We have a user who has a total of 374 referrals. (Not bad, right?)
In the best month, he takes 55492rub. In the ordinary is not much lower. So maybe you need to think about it?

Coupon for our great customersdont_forget_about_referrals (15 at all)

Module BAS for Reddit.com is ready.

bas

#BAS